Solicitor – 1-4 years PQE – Health law
We are looking for a great lawyer to join our fantastic team. The ideal applicant will:
- Be passionate about health law or medico-legal matters;
- Have litigation experience;
- Be familiar with ACC principles or an interest in developing expertise in that area;
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Be personable and a team-player;
- Have 1 – 4 years PQE
The role we are looking to fill is full-time and based in Wellington, but if you would like to work part-time, or you have a genuine interest in health law and are based in Auckland, we would like to hear from you.
We offer the opportunity to:
- Be involved in prosecuting and defending professional disciplinary matters, and other interesting health sector litigation;
- Be trained and developed by senior experts in health law;
- Be part of a progressive and innovative firm;
- Work on exciting, interesting and varied matters;
- Develop your commercial law skills if that is something that is of interest to you;
- Earn a competitive salary.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Please provide CV, cover letter and academic transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close at noon on 25 July 2020.